At Angeles Vision Clinic, we are committed to providing our patients the best possible care. We use advanced technology in a friendly caring atmosphere to give you the most precise vision and health care advice possible.
Regular Routine Eye Exams
Eye care starts with regular, routine examinations. Since many eye diseases show no immediate symptoms until the damage is done, regular eye exams are one of the most important things you can do for your vision and your overall health. Eye exams can help detect cataracts, glaucomaand retinal disease, as well as diabetes and high-blood pressure.
What To Expect During Your Eye Examination
- Record your visual and general health history.
- Evaluate the health of your eyes including tests
- for glaucoma and cataracts.
- Check for signs of high blood pressure, diabetes
- and other diseases that can be detected during
- the eye examination.
- Measure distance and near visual abilities.
- Test eye coordination and focusing skills.
- Analyze and explain your visual problem in an understandable way.
- Prescribe for your particular needs.