COVID-19 Response as of 06-10-2020
- Throughout COVID-19 AVC has managed to see patients on an emergency basis.
- We then moved forward to addressing our urgent patient population.
- Three weeks ago we started addressing our normal patients at a 50% level while maintaining proper distancing and disinfection protocols.
- As of this week, according to state mandates Angeles Vision Clinic has ramped up to the 80% level.
- At this 80% level we will be addressing our backload of patients and ask for your patience here.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office to comply with COVOD-19 guidelines therefore it will take us a while to catch up in addressing all our patient’s needs.